GL / EIL / Products Pollution
FEI offers combined Commercial General Liability (CGL) with Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL) and Products Pollution for select classes of manufacturers and distributors.
Targeted classes include manufacturers, blenders, repackagers and distributors of non-consumer products such as paints and coatings, industrial chemicals, additives, cleaners and solvents, water treatment chemicals and remediation/pollution control products/equipment.
• Claims Made EIL tailored to suit specific facility needs
• Non-Owned Disposal Sites available
• Ineligible classes include consumer products, food/food additives, medical products,
and aircraft / aerospace
• Follow form Excess is available
• Minimum premiums starting as low as $7,500
• Limits up to $5M, with options for excess coverage up to $15M
• Occurrence CGL
• Claims Made EIL tailored to be as broad or limited as needed
• Occurrence or Claims-Made Products Pollution are available
Coverage is written through members of W.R. Berkley companies, rated A+ XV by AM Best.
For more information on the services and products offered by the Product Pollution insurance program, click here to download the GL/EIL/PPL Fact Sheet or contact:
Program Manager - GL & Products
Phone: (312) 288-7307